1. We believe that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
2. We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
3. We strive for a ministry that is full of grace and full of truth.
4. Our priority is for the advancement of the Kingdom of Christ.
5. We are committed to reach people that no one else is reaching.
6. We are committed to relational discipleship.
7. We are engaged in being the practical hands and feet of Christ in our communities.
8. We affirm the sovereignty of God to gift all believers according to His will. It is our responsibility to equip those saints for their calling and giftedness in ministry.
9. We affirm that marriage and sexual intimacy are good gifts from God. In keeping with the teachings of Scripture historically and throughout the Church universal, we believe that marriage is the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union. We believe that God intends faithfulness in marriage and celibacy in singleness
10. We affirm the faith delivered to the saints as articulated in The EUB Confession of Faith, the Articles of Religion of The Methodist Church, and the Nicene and Apostles’ Creeds.